Online Passport Application - How to Apply Online for a Passport in Rajasthan
Are you thinking to apply for a Passport? Do you think making passport is a big headache? Are you scared to stand in the long queue for getting passport application? Don’t worry now, if you are in Rajasthan and wish to apply for a passport in Rajasthan then the first thing you need to do is fill the passport application
The question is from where to get the Passport Application Form in Rajasthan.
The answer is very simple you just need to have a computer and internet and you can apply for Passport in Rajasthan through Online Registration. You can download the free passport application from the official website link given below
Get the application form and then do the online registration. After the passport registration you need to get print outs of the application form. Please read the instructions carefully before filling the online passport application form. The applicants can also submit the passport application form directly in the respective passport office/ DPCs/Speed post centers
How to fill the Passport Application Form
Read all the instructions carefully before you fill the form. Please note that the Passport Application Form is Machine Readable. You need to take care of few points before filling the passport application form.
1. You need to use only capital letters in the application form. Please make a note that the particulars that you will give passport application form will be printed in your passport. You need to be very careful and should not make any spelling errors.
- Applicants must use black/blue ball pen. Pencils and ink pens should not be used at all.
- In the application form applicants must leave one box blank after each completed word. The words should be written clearly within the box without touching the boundaries.
- Applicants must adjust the information to fit within the number of given boxes. Kindly avoid writing outside the box. Do not over write.
- You should not leave any information incomplete because the incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Guidelines for Filling Up The Application Form
Candidates please read the guidelines carefully before filling the online passport application form
Where to Apply for Passport in Rajasthan
You will get the appointment date and time after the Online Passport Registration, the applicants need to take the print outs of the filled application form. You need to reach the respective passport office on the appointment date and time with the passport application along with required documents. You can also submit the Passport Applications at
a. At the counter of the passport office
- At the Speed Post Centers
- At the District Passport Cells
- At the nearest Passport Collection Center
You can submit the passport application form personally OR also through a representative, it could be any lose member of the family or an approved and recognized travel agent who can need to carry an authority letter.
For details about the Tatkal Scheme or Urgent Passport and passport Fee Structure you can refer to the official website. You need to see the checklist to get the information about the required documents which you need to submit along with the passport application form.
List of District Passport Centers DPCs,List of Speed Post Centers in Rajasthan
You can get all the information about list of Passport centers and offices in Rajasthan at the official link given below.
List of DPCs
List of Speed Post Centres
Ajmer, Ajmer HO
Passport Office Jaipur Address
Passport Office, J-14, JHALANA INSTITUTIONAL AREA, JHALANA DOONGRI, Jaipur – 302 004